Perfect summer shade for darker skin
I am on the hunt to find the perfect orange for quite sometime now. Either its too pale, too flashy or too red, it just doesn't work until I noticed a nice orange lipstick at SEPHORA from their in house collection. At first, I was skeptical because it looked very bright. I decided to get it and figure it out at home. Then magic happened, it just might be THE color I was looking for! No ok, well it's not a pure orange more like a reddish orange but it works for me!
- the lipstick is matte but non drying
- very reasonable price (16$ CAD)
- wear it with a lighter brown pencil to help the color stay longer
- Because it is not dry on the lips it moves around a lot so you will need to reapply often
- I have a hard time with the smell. I cant put my finger on it but its quite strong
- Orange is non forgiving and shows every detail of your lips so make sure you exfoliate before
Make sure to keep daring this summer!!!